Sunday, January 20, 2013
My Goal
One of my goals for this year is to blog more often so that I can print off my blog at the end of each year for my kids scrapbook.. I recently looked back on some digital scrap-booking pages that I made for my kiddos, only to find that they were gone..yep. ~sigh~ All that work gone. It actually made me physically sick for a few hours. That was before we got our external hard-drive and I backed everything up on it... Grrr. So, here's to a fresh start on getting back into the groove of scrap-booking again.
I was looking through old photos and it was so crazy to see how much my kids have grown and how much they are similar and different at the same time...so I will be posting a series of photos of all three kids at the same age for comparison... fun huh??
This series will focus on them being 18 months...and I always hear how much my kids look a like, but once I line up their ages, they really all have their own look. My girls both have the really light blonde hair, but honestly Tay and Donnie are more similar then my girls are... but they all have Jayson's cute button nose :) which makes me very happy, I prayed that my children would never get my nose, laugh out loud!! Kaleah definitely had the most hair, but then again its hard to know, since big sister Kaleah gave her, her first hair cut!! :( Its finally starting to come in again, thank goodness.
And I couldn't help myself, but look at this photo of Donnie when he had glasses....he was so stinkin cute...he was almost 4 in this photo, when we lived in Boise Idaho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You have a beautiful family!!
thanks Sarah (Bird) :)
Aww! So cute! They grow up so fast :(
Post a Comment