Friday, October 9, 2009

Fun pics from the newly found camera!!!

It is sooooo nice to take pictures of my kiddos again. I finally found my camera, which was in my coat pocket. Obviously I never thought to look there, since it was summer time, and hot!!! The other morning it was pouring rain outside so I threw it on, and I felt something in the pocket. Low and behold there it was, tucked safely in my pocket. I had used my coat once last summer, and it was to wear to a a Kelly Clarkson concert and it was pouring rain then too!! What a coincidence!! So, you'll be seeing a lot more photos from here on out!!! YEA!!! These are just some photos pf us hanging out at the house. Donnie and I built legos while Kaleah was sleeping, and Kaleah and I played with babies while Donnie slept. It's a great time to do one on one time with each of them.





2 comments:

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

Wow...we lost our camera about 5 months ago too. We ended up just buying another one...maybe I should go and check my coat pockets!

Oveson's said...

Yea for the camera!! I am so glad you found it...but I must say wow your kids have grown...what are you feeding them..he he