
New logo and my most recent cake, with the help of my mom and sista, they helped me this time cause my mom got the order for the cake and gave it to me so that I could do it, since I'm building my busniess right now, and we had so much fun!!! It was a wedding cake and it was so much fun to make!!! I really enjoyed the decorating part, my mom and sista had to leave around 6 p.m. so they wouldn't have to travel in the dark, and so I finished it all by myself and I'm so proud. This has been my fav project mainly cause it's so enormous and creative... Love ya Nichola, you picked a great cake.
4 comments:
super cute...great job girl!! You are so tallented some day I will learn the art..so cool!!
That is darling...you are amazing!
Beautiful cake Shanna! Great work!
love love love it! I wish I had you around when I got married! it's so pretty! I seriously will need one in 6 months when Tula turns one!
Post a Comment