I did add you! Did you not get my e-mail? Brandi gave me a different e-mail address, so I'll send one to this e-mail for sure. Sorry I didn't have your address before now! (But such a clever way to tell me you were being left out. That won't happen again.)
Shanna, Sorry I could not meet up on Sat! Wish we could have made it work. I will call ahead next visit and we will schedule something ahead of time so that I can catch up. Also, my number is 915-383-3178. Call me sometime and we can keep in touch!
hey you! i've been meaning to call you this week! we have been swamped with family stuff going on the last couple of weeks and i'm so sad we missed donnies party. ellie is too. she asked me today if we could make donnie a "i'm sorry we missed you party" birthday card and bring it to him with a birthday present. i said of course we can! so, do you want to get together and hang out sometime soon? hope you are well!
5 comments:
Hahaha! I texted her a message asking her to add you. I will call her and make sure she gets it. I love that you posted that on your blog! :)
I did add you! Did you not get my e-mail? Brandi gave me a different e-mail address, so I'll send one to this e-mail for sure. Sorry I didn't have your address before now! (But such a clever way to tell me you were being left out. That won't happen again.)
Shanna, Sorry I could not meet up on Sat! Wish we could have made it work. I will call ahead next visit and we will schedule something ahead of time so that I can catch up. Also, my number is 915-383-3178. Call me sometime and we can keep in touch!
how are you liking Orem?
hey you!
i've been meaning to call you this week! we have been swamped with family stuff going on the last couple of weeks and i'm so sad we missed donnies party. ellie is too. she asked me today if we could make donnie a "i'm sorry we missed you party" birthday card and bring it to him with a birthday present. i said of course we can!
so, do you want to get together and hang out sometime soon?
hope you are well!
Post a Comment