Yay for you, Shana! I can testify that she is a little doll. One of these days you have to be ready, camera in hand, to catch those dimples! Doubles. Wow! We sure love you.
Congratulations Shana and Jayson! She is BEAUTIFUL! I can totally see a family resemblance in her--does she look a little like Donavan did? Or is that just my imagination? She's growing so fast too. How fun!!
Congratulations you two! She is beautiful, and I love her name. Very fitting to have her mom's name as her middle name. I love you and thanks for sharing your pictures with us! Jami Nichols :)
5 comments:
Yay for you, Shana! I can testify that she is a little doll. One of these days you have to be ready, camera in hand, to catch those dimples! Doubles. Wow! We sure love you.
Congratulations Shana and Jayson! She is BEAUTIFUL! I can totally see a family resemblance in her--does she look a little like Donavan did? Or is that just my imagination? She's growing so fast too. How fun!!
I'm so happy you have your baby girl! I bet it's fun keeping Donovan at safe distance isn't it? She looks like she's well loved! :)
Congratulations you two! She is beautiful, and I love her name. Very fitting to have her mom's name as her middle name. I love you and thanks for sharing your pictures with us!
Jami Nichols :)
She is so cute!!! You guys definantly to great work!!! Girls are so much fun!!!
Post a Comment